TISS recruitment 2016-17 software developer 01 posts :- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of software developer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk- in – interview on 1st December 2016.
Name of post:- software developer
Eligibility:- MCA, BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master in computer application / BE / B.Tech in computer science / IT with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online and attend the walk – in – interview along with printed application and all documents at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 1st December 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.