TISS recruitment 2017 Apply online for 09 Professor, Associate Professor & Various Vacancies at tiss.edu
Tata Institute of Social Sciences released new notification on their official website tiss.edu for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Professor, 02 (two) for Associate Professor & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should register till 10th March 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Designation:- Professor, Associate Professor
Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Advertisement Number:- TISS/FEBRUARY/2017
Official website: tiss.edu
TISS recruitment 2017
Professor: 03 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TISS Professor job should have Master’s & Ph.D in relevant Discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Associate Professor: 02 vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TISS Associate Professor posts should have Ph.D in relevant discipline, Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Selection Process:- TISS admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Professor, Associate Professor vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Professor, Associate Professor vacancies should pay the below charges through Online.
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply online for TISS Vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.tiss.edu on or before 10.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 10.03.2017
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
TISS recruitment 2017 advertisement 04 Office Attendant, Stenographer & Various Vacancies
Tata Institute of Social Sciences released new notification on their official website tiss.edu for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Office Attendant, 01 (one) for Stenographer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should register till 28th February 2017.
Government Organization:- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Post info:- Office Attendant, Stenographer
Posting:- Hyderabad (Telangana)
Advt No.:- TISS HYD/FEBRUARY/2017
Official Web portal: tiss.edu
TISS jobs 2017 Alert
Office Attendant: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TISS Office Attendant job should have Candidate should have a minimum of SSC / Matriculation pass.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Stenographer: 01 vacancy
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TISS Stenographer posts should have A bachelor degree in any discipline (preferably Social Sciences) with an additional qualification or sound hands-on experience in working with computers, especially in Office software like Word processor, Excel, Power point etc. discipline Typewriting higher grade along with lower/higher grade of shorthand.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years
Selection Process:- TISS will be conduct the Interview for Office Attendant, Stenographer vacancies.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Office Attendant, Stenographer vacancies should pay the below charges through Bank Demand Draft in favour of Tata Institute of Social Sciences payable at Hyderabad.
- General & OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
How to apply for TISS recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply on plan paper enclosing there with their resume send to the Deputy Director, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Off-campus Hyderabad, S.R Sankaran Block, TSIPARD Campus, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030 on or before 28.02.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 28.02.2017
Advertisement Number:- TISS HYD/FEBRUARY/2017
TISS recruitment 2016-17 software developer 01 posts :- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of software developer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk- in – interview on 1st December 2016.
Name of post:- software developer
Eligibility:- MCA, BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 32000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master in computer application / BE / B.Tech in computer science / IT with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online and attend the walk – in – interview along with printed application and all documents at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 1st December 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.