TISS recruitment 2016 notification 4 Counselor vacancies :- Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of 04 Counselor vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 20th March 2016.
Name of post:- Counselor
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 20th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 4 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS).
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in counseling or clinical psychology and applicant must be able to speak English and Hindi and at least one regional language and possess good writing skill in English (Fluency in any out of Bengali / Malayalam / Kannada or Telugu would be an added advantage. Applicant should have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skill and psychotherapy.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their full CV to the e-mail [email protected] on or before 20th March 2016
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- Applicant should have prior experience in direct casework and / or interventions work on women issues at the grass root level.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.