TNPL recruitment 2016 notification 26 Semi Skilled Trainee posts :- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and paper limited (TNPL) invites application for the position of 26 Semi-Skilled Trainee (Fitter) vacancies. Apply before 23rd June 2016.
Name of post:- Semi-Skilled Trainee
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs.6750/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 26 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is minimum 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have SSLC and national trade certificate (NTC) in fitter trade with not less than 60% of marks and national apprentice – ship certificate.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and experience certificate send to the General Manger (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and paper limited, Mount road, Guindy, Chennai:- 600032, Tamil Nadu on or before 23rd June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of online application is 23rd June 2016.
- The name of the organization is Tamil Nadu Newsprint and paper limited (TNPL).
- The name of the post is Semi-Skilled Trainee (Fitter)
- The posting of the candidate will be at Tamil Nadu.
- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Semi – Skilled Trainee (Fitter) is minimum 25 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2016.