Name of Post:- MPW, Pharmacist
Eligibility:- 10th class, +2 class
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale:- Rs. 900/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 53 Posts
MPW:- 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of MPW should at National Health Mission (NRHM) have passed Madhayamik or its equivalent examination. The qualification of the candidate should be passed from recognized board.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 8500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of MPW should at National Health Mission (NRHM) should be as per national Health mission (NRHM) rules / instruction and guidelines.
Pharmacist:- 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Pharmacist at National Health Mission (NHM) should have passed Higher secondary (+2 class) with science from a recognized institute. Candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized institute.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be as per national Health mission (NRHM) rules and guidelines.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position at National Health Mission (NHM) may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of necessary relevant documents send to The Executive secretary district, Health and family welfare, society, C/O The chief Medical officer, Sepahijala Bishalgarh, Sepahijala, Tripura on or before 30th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The name of the organization is National Health Mission (NHM).
- The number of vacancies are 32.
- The name of the vacancies are MPW, Pharmacist.
- The posting of the candidate should be at Karnataka.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.