Tripura PSC recruitment June 2014 civil service grade – II:
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for recruitment to Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade- II, Group-A Gazetted under GA (P & T) Department, Govt of Tripura in the scale of pay Rs. 13,575-37,000/-(PB-4) with grade pay of Rs.3,700/-.
Name of Post:- Civil Service Grade – II, Police Service Grade – II
Job Location:- Tripura
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12575 – 37000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- A candidate shall not be below 21 years and over 40 years of age as on 01.05.2014 on the basis of Madhyamik., Higher Secondary or equivalent examination Certificate/ Admit Card.
Qualification:- a candidates must hold degree of a recognized university.
Desirable:- Knowledge of Bengali/ English/ Kokbarak language.
Age Relaxation:- Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Application Fee:- Rs. 200/- for General categories and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST BPL card holders/ physically handicapped candidates. The prescribed recruitment fee id to be paid to the account No. 31176521319 of the state bank of India (core baking branches) in favour of the secretary, Tripura public service Commission.
How to apply:- candidates may apply application in the prescribed application form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidates affixed on the application and admit card to be submitted to the reception counter of the TPSC secretariat and candidates also send application b post on or before 16th June 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date(16-06-14). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination/Main Examination / Personality test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form.