Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites application from eligible Indian citizens for the following posts required for its existing units in Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh and upcoming projects in India.
Name of Post:-Fire officer
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:-25th June 2015
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Fire officer should be up to 60 years as on 25th June 2015.
Qualification:-Candidate should have passed SSC or equivalent examination and passed the Divisional officer’s course from the national Fire services college or from CSIF fire training Centre OR Graduate / Associate member of the institute of Fire Engineer, India.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 50/- for General / OBC category candidates through Bank Demand Draft in favor of “Uranium Corporation of India Limited” drawn on State bank of India, payable at Jaduguda (Code – 0227), Jharkhand. SC / ST / PWD and Female candidates are exempted from payment.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificate and testimonials send to the office of General Manager (Personnel) – IRS, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, District East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 on or before 25th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying, candidates should read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Other things being equal preference will be given to the candidates knowing Telugu language for the posts required for UCIL Tummalapalle.
- All qualification should be full time.
- The candidates working in government departments / Public Sector undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process without assigning reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.