University of Horticultural sciences 2014 July recruitment 172 Posts : Applications are invited through advertisement published for the various post of professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Technical assistant, Field assistant, laboratory assistant, assistant cum computer operator, stenographer, pharmacist and more vacancy in following, apply before 10th July 2014.
Name of Post:- Professor, Associate Professor and various posts
Eligibility:- Degree , Master Degree
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 10th July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Assistant Professor:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or its equivalent at the master’s degree level in agril, statistics subject from a recognized university.
- Age Limit:- 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6000/-
Stenographer:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Must have passed a degree of a recognized university. Must have passed senior type writing in English and kannada and senior shorthand examination in English and kannada conducted by the board commercial examination, govt of Karnataka. Must have good command in English and kannada.
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000 – 36300/- Per Month
Application Fee:- The Following processing fees should be paid through challan at any branches of State bank if India. The applicants have to enclose university copy of the challan along with the applications form after payment of processing fees at any Brances of State bank of India, and to be sent to the registrar, UHS, UHS, Udyyanagiri, Seemikeri, Bagalkot. A) For teaching posts Rs. 1000/- (SC/ ST/ Cat – I Rs. 500/- only). B) For Technical / service Personnel posts Rs. 600/- (SC / ST/ Cat – I Rs. 300/- only).
How to apply:- Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format. Filled – in applications together with copies of testimonials should also be sent in an envelope, super scribing on it, “Application for the post of _____” To the Registrar, university of Hotricultural sciences, Udyanagiri, Seemikeri cross, bagalkot – 587103 (Karnataka) on or before 5:00 PM 10th July 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The entire notification along with the detailed qualifications & application pro-forma prescribed for each of the categories of the posts notified is accessible from the University website www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in of the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot. The candidates have to obtain application proforma and Bank Challan through website only.
- Ex-servicemen or children of defence personnel killed or disabled in action and Physically Disabled persons are exempted from payment of processing fees provided they furnish appropriate certificate along with the filled-in applications in support of their claim.
- The filled-in applications which do not accompany the prescribed processing fees (University Copy of the challan) are liable to be rejected.
- Separate applications with separate processing fee are required for each of the post / Hyderabad Karnataka Posts applied. Applications for two different posts should not be tagged together.
- The Backlog posts will be filled up as per the Government Notification No.DPAR 13 SBC 2001, Bangalore dtd: 21.11.2001 and dtd: 01.06.2002. The applications received for backlog post will also be considered for fresh vacancies.
- The detailed score card and qualifications for selection of candidates to the posts of Teachers, Technical Posts & Service Personnel are in accordance with the University Notification displayed in website http://www.uhsbagalkot.edu.in.
- Relaxation of 5% marks at Master’s level & 5% of marks at Graduate level is provided to the SC/ST/Physically & visually handicapped persons for eligibility to various posts of Teachers/Technical Asst. in UHS, Bagalkot.
- Knowledge of reading and writing Kannada is desirable.
- The candidates who have studied under Trimester System and other than 10 point grading system are required to produce the equivalent percentage certificates obtained from the respective University.
- Working hours of the University: 9.00am to 5.00pm (on Saturday: 9.00am to 1.00pm)
- Applications must be accompanied by attested copies of Marks Sheets, Certificates, Experience Certificates, Publications, Research Notes, Certificates of Awards/Medals, Certificates related to past service etc. and the details of research or related publication, if any, in support of eligibility.
- The candidates have to enclose their marks cards of all years / all semesters of SSLC / PUC / JODC / concerned Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree and any other higher qualification, if any.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.