Uttar Pradesh Public service commission recruitment 2014 – 15 : This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
Name of Post:- Revenue Inspector
Eligibility:- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs. 2800/-
Last Date:- 16th October 2014
Total no. of Posts:- 617 Posts
Qualification:- A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government.
Age Limit:- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993 (ii) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1969.
Application Fee:- Rs. 115/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs. 55/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 15/- for Handicapped.
How to apply:- candidates may apply online through the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in between 16th september 2014 to 16th October 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
UP PSC 2014 August recruitment Food Safety Officer Vacancies : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Invites online Application for the post of 430 Food Safety Officer in Food and Drug Administration Deptt., U.P Apply before 16th August 2014.
Name of Post:- Food Safety Officers
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/–
Last Date:- 16th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 430 Posts
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 posts
Qualification:- A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Bio – Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in medicine from a recognized University, or any other Equivalent / recognized Qualification notified by the central Government.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC communities (Only U.P Domicile).
Application Fee:- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his/her category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E- Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:
- Unreserved (General):- Rs.115/-
- Other Backward Class:- Rs. 115/-
- Scheduled Caste:- Rs. 55/
- Scheduled Tribe:- Rs. 55/
- Handicapped:- Rs. 15/-
How to apply:- Candidates have to submit their Applications online in the prescribed format, through the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in on or befire 14th July 2914 to 16th August 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- In no circumstances, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, evenwhen received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the Candidates must click the submit Button by the Last Date & Time. They must take the Print outs and keep them safely. In any discrepancy they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-8A) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependent of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex-servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility conditions in terms of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications/eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons and grand daughters (son’s son and daughter) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 4/3/82-Ka-2-97 dated 26.12.1997 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc, the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing not only in this examination but also all other future examinations and Selections.