UPRVUNL recruitment assistant, junior engineer posts March 2014: U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (UPRVUNL) is a progressive & fast expanding State Thermal Power Generation undertaking having an installed capacity of 4933 MW for thermal generation. UPRVUNL is also in joint venture with NTPC & Neyveli lignite Corporation in the field of thermal generation. UPRVUNL require bright young professionals in the field of Engineering for operation & maintenance of their power stations, constructing new projects. Applications for these openings may be submitted “ ON LINE” by eligible Indian Nationals to the following Executive and Non-Executive positions
Name of Post:- Assistant engineer, Junior Engineer
Total no. of Posts:- 294 Posts
Eligibility:- Diploma, B Tech
Job Location:- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 4th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Assistant Engineer (Trainee):- 72 Posts
- Qualification:- candidates should have passed a degree in electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electronics, Industrial and production engineering from a university of institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other institution recognized by state government or a degree of recognized as equivalent thereto by state government or degree in examination electrical, mechanical, telecommunication, instrumentation, electronics, industrial, and production engineering conducted by any of the universities in India incorporated by any act of the central state legislature or by UGC.
- Age Limit:- 21 – 40 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Assistant Engineer (Trainee):- 72 Posts
- Qualification:- candidates should have passed 3 years diploma examination electrical, mechanical, electronics, control and instrumentation, instrumentation engineering from a institution recognized state government or city and guides London Institute, final examination in electrical engineering practice Post I and II held after June 3, 1950.
- Age Limit:- 18 – 40 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Period of apprenticeship training or 01 year (Whichever is less) in upper age limit to the candidates who have undergone apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act 1961.
- 05 years in upper age limit to the SC/ ST & OBC (Non-creamy layer) who are Original inhabitant (Domicile) of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates of these categories but not resident of Uttar Pradesh shall be treated as General Category for all purposes. Advt. U-13-UPRVUSA-2013-3
- 15 years in upper age limit to the handicapped candidates having 40% or above disability.
Assistant Engineer(Trainee):- Rs. 1000/- (For General & OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- ( For SC/ ST Candidates).
Junior Engineer (Trainee):- Rs. 700/- (For General & OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- ( For SC/ ST Candidates). No fee for physically handicapped candidates
How to apply:- Application Form, payment procedure and other general details are available at UPRVUNL official website www.uprvunl.org. Candidates are advised to Login the website and select “Career” and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form. Incomplete application in any respect (Mandatory information/upload of necessary documents) would not be submitted online.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
|For ONLINE Registration of application||05.02.2014 to 04.03.2014|
|Payment of Fees||07.02.2014 to 06.03.2014|
|Receipt of hard copy, Application form & relevant documents||08.02.2014 to 08.03.2014|
|Download of Admit Card||09.03.2014 to 29.03.2014|
|Probable Date of Examination (May vary)||29 & 30 March 2014|
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.