Union Public service Commission invited the application though advertisement for various posts eligible candidates should apply Online on or before 15th January 2015.
Name of Post:- Officer, Assistant director and other posts
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Assistant Director:- 29 Posts
- Qualification:- Master’s degree in Economics from a recognized University or or equivalent” is defined as M.Com in Economic, Master’s in Financial Economics, Master’s in International Economics, Master’s in Development Economics and Master’s in Sustainable Economic Development.
- Experience:- Two years’ experience in conducting and guiding investigation/Surveys/Research relating to small scale industries.
- Desirable:- Experience of handling economic data pertaining to and knowledge of problems relating to small scale industries and/or other industries. Basic knowledge of computers applications currently used software/ packages for officers.
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 28,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Station Officer:- 29 Posts
- Qualification:- A Degree preferably in science from a recognized university or equivalent (please check official website for more information)
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 28,773/-Approx.) +Special Pay Rs. 1600/- + Washing Allowance:- as admissible + Risk Pay Rs. 150/- + Electricity Allowance:- as admissible + TA and HRA as admissible, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Desirable:- Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence. Note: Person selected/appointed shall have to produce Medical Certificate from Medical Board of Govt. of NCT of Delhi to the effect that the individual is able bodied and does not have any deficiency in any limb and is not suffering from any contagious disease.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
How to apply:- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.