Name of Post:- Assistant Director, Scientist
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., Degree
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 28th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Assistant Director (Quality Assurance):- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE/ B.Tech. in Textile Engineering from a recognized university or passed associate Membership Examination Part-I and Part-II of the Institution of Engineers (India) in the above discipline of Engineering or Technology.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9400 – 34800—Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Scientist ‘B’ (Scientific- Physics):- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview / Personality Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application Fee:- Candidate are required to pay a fee of Rs 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa Card / Debit card / Debit card.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th May 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.