UPSC recruitment 2015 notification 14 Professor posts : Union Public service Commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 14 senior scientific officers, professor and various vacancies. Apply online before 17th December 2015.
Name of Post:- senior scientific officers, professor
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, ME, M>Tech, PH.D.
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
Senior Scientific officer:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized university / institute or equivalent.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Professor in civil engineering:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech in civil engineering and Me / M.Tech in soil mechanical engineering / foundation engineering / geo technical engineering / soil dynakics / transportation engineering with first class or equivalent either in BE / B.Tech or Me / M.Tech and Ph.D. or equivalent with specification in soil dynamics / transportation engineering and post Ph.D. publication and guiding Ph.D. student is highly desirable.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 50 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in branch of State bank of India by cash / or by using net – banking facility of state bank of India / state bank of Bikaner and Jaipur / state bank of Hyderabad / state bank of Mysore / State bank of Patiala / State bank of Travancore or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17th December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.