Name of Post:- junior scientific officer, Assistant director
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 17 Posts
Junior scientific officers:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized university or institute or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in plant pathology or micro – biology or mycology from a recognized university / institute OR M.Sc. in agriculture with specialization in soil science or agricultural chemistry or agronomy or micro – biology or plant pathology or horticulture or agriculture extension from a recognized university / institute.
- Pay Scale:- RS 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of junior scientific officer should ne 30 years.
Assistant director:- 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have M.Sc. in bio – chemistry or micro – biology or pharmaceutical from a recognized university / institute / college.
- Pay Scale:- RS 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of assistant director should ne 30 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- wither by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash or by using net banking facility of state bank of India / state bank of Bikaner and Jaipur / state bank of Hyderabad / state bank of Mysore / State bank of Patiala / State bank of Travancore or by using any visa card / master card / credit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 3rd December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.