UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 66 Assistant Director posts :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 66 Assistant Director, legal officer, specialist, assistant professor, assistant legislative and various vacancies. Apply online before 13th October 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Director, legal officer
Eligibility:- Master degree, LLM, MBBS, CA, MBA, MCA, PG degree
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 13th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-66 Posts
Assistant Professor:-40 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 13th October 2016.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or the second schedule on part II of the 3rd schedule to the Indian medical council act, 1956 with PG degree in the concerned speciality or super – specialty.
Assistant Director:-10 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 13th October 2016.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have CA or cost and management accountant or company secretary or chartered financial or post – graduation diploma in management (Finance) or master in business administration (Finance) or master of business economics or master in commerce or degree in any discipline and bachelor degree in Law.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by suing net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.