UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 66 Foreman posts :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 66 Medical Officer, Foreman, & various vacancies. Apply online before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- Medical Officer, Foreman
Eligibility:- Medical Qualification, Degree in Engineering
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 66 Posts
Medical Officer:- 32 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th September 2016.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part – II of the third Scheduled should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Foreman:- 08 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th September 2016.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from any recognized university and one year experience in relevant field or associate member of Institutions of Engineers in Mechanical Engineering and one year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization.
- Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by using net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.