UPSC recruitment 2016 Deputy Legislative 49 vacancies :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 49 scientist, deputy legislative, training officer and lecturer vacancies. Apply ONLINE BEFORE 28TH April 2016.
Name of post:- deputy legislative, training officer
Eligibility:- Master degree, degree, degree in law
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 28th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 49 Posts
Training Officer:- 10 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Pay Scale:– Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in engineering / master degree / diploma in engineering / post – graduation diploma.
Lecturer:- 34 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Pay Scale:– Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in computer engineering / technology / IT / civil engineering / technology / chemical engineering / electronics and communication engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by suing net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.