Name of post:- senior grade of Indian information service, senior scientific officers
Eligibility:- Degree, BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th January 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 35 Posts
Senior grade of Indian Information Service:- 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have degree from a recognized university / institute or equivalent and Diploma in Journalism from a recognized university / institute / college or equivalent.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Senior Scientific Officers:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering from a recognized university / institute / college.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash or by net banking facility of the state bank of India or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Union public service commission website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th January 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.