UPSC recruitment 31 various vacancies October 2014 -2015 : Application were invited through advertisement published for the 31 various post of assistant engineer (works), Deputy Superintending epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription), specialist Grade – III (Anaesthesia) Non – teaching specialist sub cadre of CHS, Junior Scientific Officer (pharmaceutical Chemistry), Additional Government advocate, Deputy Government Advocate Assistant Legal Adviser, Senior Veterinary Officer and medical Officer (Ayurveda) in following.
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer
Eligibility:- MSc, Degree
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 2nd October 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Medical Officer (Ayurveda):- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- A Degree in Ayurveda of a university / Statutory State board / Council / Faculty of Indian medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrollment on central / State of Indian Medicine.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of local language of Gujarati.
- Age Limit:- 35 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/-
Junior Scientific Officer (Pharmaceutical Chemistry):- 1 Post
- Qualification:- MSc Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry or Pharmacy of a recognized University
- Experience:- 2 Years research experience preferably in the field of drugs.
- Age Limit:- 38 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 24800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:– Rs. 4800/-
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates are required apply Online latest by 2nd October 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.