Union public service commission (UPSC) invited application for the post of 98 assistant public prosecutors, assistant Professors, associate professors and various vacancies in various department.
Name of Post:- Assistant public prosecutors, assistant professor, Associate Professor
Eligibility:- Law Degree, MBBS, PhD, Master’s Degree
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 29th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Assistant Public Prosecutors:- 65 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Qualification:- A degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent*. * Equivalent referred may be treated as LLB.
- Experience:- Three years’ experience at the Bar. DESIRABLE: Experience as Government Advocate.
Assistant Professor:- 20 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 40 Years
- Qualification:- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or Super-specialty i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology) or Master of Surgery (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Experience:- At least three years teaching experience in the concerned specialty as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post graduate degree
Associate Professor:- 04 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 45 Years
- Qualification:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science. A Master’s Degree in Computer Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score of 300 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) by the University Grants Commission
- Experience:- Minimum of eight years’ of experience of teaching and or research in Computer Science in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of five publications as books and or research / policy papers.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply:- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.