UPSSSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 138 Driver posts :- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) invites application for the position of 138 Driver vacancies, Uttar Pradesh. Apply online before 5th November 2016.
Name of post:- Driver
Eligibility:- 8th class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 138 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 8th class standard examination board and applicant should have LMV / HMV driving license.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 105/- for un-reserved categories candidates / general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) and Rs 65/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and Rs 25/- for person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD). Applicants should be submitted application fee through state bank collect only.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) http://upsssc.gov.in from 15th October 2016 to 5th November 2016 for Part I and up to 9th November 2016 for part – II.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th November 2016 for part – I.
- Closing date for the receipt of application fee is 9th November 2016 for Part – II.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.