Name of Post:- Multitasking Staff (MTS), Pharmacy Assistant, Research Associate
Eligibility:- Matric, Graduate
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 1st September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 90 Posts
Multitasking Staff (MTS):- 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Matric or equivalent from a recognized board / institution and one year experience of working of recognized pharmacy.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 10000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 25 years.
Pharmacy Assistant:- 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Matric or equivalent from a recognized board / institution and two year experience preferably in the dispensary / Hospital of Unani system of medicine.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Research Associate:- 37 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate in Unani medicine from a recognized statuary board / university included in the 2nd schedule of the CCIM Act – 1970 and enrollment on the Central Register of CCIM or state registrar of ISM.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of its own criteria shortlist the candidates and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application from along with self-attested copies of documents in respect of proof of age certificate / Date of birth certificate / education qualification certificate / caste certificate / community certificate etc. send to the Office of the Deputy Director In charge, Central Institute of Unani medicine (CRIUM), ministry of a YUSH, Basaha, Kursi road, Lucknow:- 226026 (UP) on or before 1st September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.