Name of Post:- attendant
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Attendant should be 38 years. The age of the candidate applying for the position of Attendant should be as on 21st December 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Attendant should have passed +2 class examination or its equivalent and typing speed on computer of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Attendant will be on the basis of typing test / written Examination and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Attendant having graduation or equivalent. Preference will b given to the candidates having knowledge of computer to work on MS office and typing both in English and Hindi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Attendant may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting certificates send to the director, CSIR:- Central Drug Research institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur road, Lucknow:- 226031 on or before 21st December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The prescribed essential qualification are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for test / interview.
- The decision of the CSIR – CDRI in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications / mode of selection / conduct of interview will be final.
- The prescribed qualification should have obtained through recognized universities / institutions.
- The prescribed sate for determining the upper age limit / qualification and experience shall be the closing date for the submission of applications.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.