Uttar Pradesh HAL recruitment 2016-17 Apprentice vacancies :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Apprentice training under CSR initiative of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply before 25th August 2016.
Name of post:- Apprentice training
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 25th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 50% for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to board of apprentice – ship training (Northern Region), Lakhanpur, Kanpur (BOAT), from 26th July 2016 to 25th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 26th July 2016..
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th August 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.