Uttar Pradesh NIE Recruitment 2015 Project Technician job : National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) invites application for the post of 02 Project Technician. Online application are invited up to 14th June 2015 for the following posts on contract basis for the period of Three months for the project “Research-cum-intervention project on JE / AES at Gorakhpur, phase-2nd, as detail mentioned below.
Name of Post:-Project Technician
Eligibility:-+2 class, B.Sc.
Job Location:-Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16560/- Per Month
Last Date:-14th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-No Age limit
Qualification:-candidate should have +2 pass in Science subjects with two year required experience in health related research or health related field project. B.Sc. shall be treated as 3 year experience.
Experience:-Candidate should have two year required experience in health related research or health related field project. B.Sc. shall be treated as 3 year experience.
Desirable:-Experience in field based data collection. Willingness to work in rural areas. Willingness to travel to all areas in Gorakhpur and Basti divisions.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.nie.gov.in on or before 14th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The post is Contractual for the duration period.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE / ICMR or continuation of his / her services in any other projects.
- The candidates should produce the original certificate at the time of Interview.
- Those posts which require experience, the candidate should produce experience certificate clearly stating the nature of the work.
- No-Objection certificate from the current employer.
- Candidates have to work for six days (Monday – Saturday) in a week.
- TA / DA will not be paid.