Uttar Pradesh PSC combined state engineering services examination 2013: Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission invites application for citizens of India for filling up the Assistant Engineer post in Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission such other candidates declared eligibility by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission, Government of India to fill up the following various posts.
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer
Total no. of Posts:- 953 Posts
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, M Tech
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th January 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 years to 40 years. In other words candidates must be born earlier than 2nd July 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be considered as on 01-07-2013.
Qualification:- please refer the official recruitment page for post wise educational qualificatiion.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of their marks in Screening Test Interview.
Application Fee:- candidates need to pay following amount as application fee for UPPSC openings. Examination fee is to be submitted in the form of E-Challan at any branch of State bank of India or Punjab National bank.
General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/– as Application fee and Rs. 15/- as processing Charge.
SC/ ST Category candidates need to pay Rs. 80/- as Application fee and Rs. 15/- as Processing Charge.
Physical Handicapped Category candidates need to Pay Rs. 15/- as Processing Charge.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Combined State Engineering Services Examination 2013 through Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission, they are required to apply through online mode on UPPSC’s official website at uppsc.up.nic.in before 24th January 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of online Application: 24th December 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th January 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application fee in the Bank: 20th January 2014
- Last Date for receipt of application Form: 3rd February 2014
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite information and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O.,dated 13.01-2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.