Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment 572 various posts 2015 notification : Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.” (b) In On-line Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant information’s/ instructions/ OTP (One Time Password) shall be sent through SMS on that mobile.
Name of Post:- Review Officer, LWA, Auditor, Legal Assistant
Eligibility:- Degree, Graduate
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 3rd February 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 572 Posts
Age Limit:- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993. For PH the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not born before 02 July, 1959.
Qualification:- candidates should possess bachelor’s degree in commerce with accountancy for review officer. Bachelor’s degree with minimum speed of 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting for assistant review officer. Graduation degree or any qualification with minimum speed of 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting for Lower division assistant. please check official notification for more information on educational qualification.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of preliminary examination, written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-Collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
- Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class:- Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 115/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe:- Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 55/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = 15/-
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply Online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 30th December 2014 to 3rd February 2015. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite information’s and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system the Candidates must ensure that all the requisite information’s have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. They must take the Printout and keep it safely. In any discrepancy they will have to produce the printout otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/Age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/Age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex-servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation/Age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of defendants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons (son’s son) and granddaughters (son’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually defendant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 1181/79-V-1-09- 1(Ka) 17-2009,dated 20.08.2009 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in misconduct, in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all other examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates face any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- The name of Districts for Preliminary Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus for Preliminary Examination and the Main Examinations on Appendix-4 & Appendix-5 respectively.