Name of Post:- Multiple post
Total no. of Posts:- 608 Posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Graduate, PG
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 20th January 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Age limitation is not similar for all the above mentioned posts. Candidates are strongly recommended to go through the recruitment notification for post wise age limit.
Qualification:- candidates must possess the following academic qualification as per the post requirements. Refer the official recruitment page for post wise educational qualification.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis on their marks in screening test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- candidates need to pay following amount as per application fee for UPPSC openings. Examination fee is to be submitted in the form of E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
General category need to Pay Rs. 80/-.
OBC category need to pay Rs. 40/-
SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 15/-
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to apply for various post through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for Government Jobs in the State of Uttar Pradesh, they are required to apply through online mode on UPPSC’s official website at uppsc.up.nic.in before 20th January 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by years for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O.,dated 13.01-2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.