Uttar Pradesh SIL recruitment 2015 Apprentice 35 posts : Scooters Indian limited (SIL) is a premier auto – mobile company engaged in designing manufacturing and marketing of conventional and non – conventional fuel driven VIKRAM brand of three wheelers scooters India limited.
Scooters Indian limited (SIL) invites application for the position of 35 trade apprentices (Centre of excellence) under the apprentice act, 1961. Apply before 21st December 2015.
Name of Post:- trade apprentices
Eligibility:- ITI, NCVT
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 21st December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 35 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of trade apprentice should be according to rules and guidelines of Scooters India Limited.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of trade apprentice should have passed ITI / NCVT along with basic knowledge.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of trade apprentice may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of educational / technical / mark sheets / certificates and clearly super – scribed “Application for the Centre of excellence (Trade apprentice) for apprenticeship training 2015” send by registered post / speed post to Dy. Manager (HR), Scooters India Limited, PO:- Sarojini nagar, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh):- 226008 on or before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in SIL website.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of SIL.
- Please make sure to complete all fields / without having any field blank.
- Incomplete fields may result in rejection.
- Make sure to clearly mention the name of the position applied for.
- Application will sent in prescribed format will nt be considered.
- Last date for receipt of application form through registered post will be 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement of SIL website.
- Candidates passed out the desired examination prior to year 2013, need not apply.
- Stipend shall be as per apprentices Act – 1961.