Vidyasagar University recruitment 2015 Project Fellow post : Vidyasagar University, application are invites for the appointment of one project fellow purely on temporary basis for two years (may be extended for further one year only) for a UGC sponsored major research project in the department of Anthropology of Vidyasagar university.
Name of Post:- project fellow
Eligibility:- Ma, M.Sc.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should be as per Vidyasagar university rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow should have MA / M.Sc. in anthropology with at least 55% marks from any recognized university / institution.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow having specialization in social-cultural Anthropology and research experience in the field of Social Gerontology.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Fellow may apply their application in plain paper along with CV and self-attested copies of app relevant documents send to Prof. Falguni Chakrabarty, Principal investigator, department of anthropology, Vidyasagar university, Midnapore:- 721102, West Bengal on or before 12th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The application shall be submitted is the address given below with-in 25 days from the date of publication of this employment notification.
- Last date for submission of application form is 12th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The number of vacancies are 01.
- The name of the post is Project Fellow.
- The name of the organization Is Vidyasagar University.
- The posting will be at West Bengal.
- The project title is Socio-demographic and health profile of the oldest – old in rural and urban setting of Paschim Medinipur district west-Bengal, India.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.