Name of post:- ITI training officer
Job Location:-Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-463 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016
Qualification:- Candidates should have high school and ITI in the relevant trade (NCVT / SCVT) / NAC (Apprenticeship).
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and other backward class categories candidates (OBC) of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 70/- for Madhya Pradesh online portal fee for all categories candidates. Fee can be pay through Madhya Pradesh online (Kiosk) / net banking / credit cards / credit cards.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board (VYAPAM) www.mponline.gov.in from 13th September 2016 to 12th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 13th September 2016.
- Closing date for the submission of online application is 12th October 2016.
- Starting date for the making corrections in submitted application form is 13th September 2016.
- Closing date for the making corrections in submitted application form is 17th October 2016.
- Date of written examination is 6th November 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.