West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is proud to bring smiles to millions of people across West Bengal with a slew of measures towards providing Quality Power and Customer Service. With an annual turnover of more than Rs.17,000 crores.
Name of Post:- Junior executive, Office executive
Job Location:- west Bengal
Last Date:- 27th January 2015
Office Executive:- 246 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 6300 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level AND Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from the Institute indicated below: i) ‘O’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY, Govt. of India.
Junior Executive (Finance):- 12 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus Inter CA / ICWA.
NOTE:- Degree from Open University / Private University / Distance Learning Mode / Part Time / Sandwich Course shall not be considered. Selected candidates shall be posted at various establishments of WBSEDCL in any place across West Bengal.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview.
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2014 for all the posts with relaxation of 3 Years for OBC (A) & OBC (B) and 5 Years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only. Ex-Serviceman candidates (Only eligible for the post of Office Executive) will get age relaxation as per rules of Govt. of West Bengal (For Ex-Serviceman: Age of the candidate – (Minus) Total Service Length given (Minimum 6 months) subject to maximum relaxation of 3 years from upper age limit as per Govt. Rules).Candidates in the category of SC, ST and OBC from State other than West Bengal will be treated as Unreserved candidates. These candidates will not enjoy any other relaxation in terms of application fee, age and qualifying marks criteria in various layer of examination.
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- for Junior executive and Rs. 250/- for Office executive posts and PH candidates shall pay Rs 240/- for the Post of Junior Executive (Finance) and Rs 150/- for the Post of Office Executive.
How to apply:- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career @ WBSEDCL. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 02.01.2015 to 22.01.2015 (Mid Night).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION:- 02.01.2015 (10 AM Onwards)
- LAST DATE OF ONLINE RESGISTRATION:- 22.01.2015 (Midnight)
- LAST DATE OF ACCEPTING REGISTRATION SLIPS,CHALLAN FOR PAYMENT WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY NORMAL POST:- 27.01.2015
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST:- 22.02.2015
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.