West Bengal CGCRI recruitment 2015 Project Assistant 7 Post : Central Glass and Ceramic research institute (CGCRI) invites application for the position of 07 Project Assistant – III / II. Walk-in-interview 8th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant – III / II
Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Sc., BE, B.Tech, M.Sc.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant – III / II should be 28 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant – III / II should have three year Diploma in Ceramics with minimum 65% marks or B.Sc. with Physics / Chemistry (Hons) with minimum 55% marks or BE / B.Tech in Ceramics engineering / Technology with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA or M.Sc. in Material science / Chemistry with at least 55% marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant – III / II will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant – III / II may attend walk-in-interview along with application form / bio-data / origina and self-attested copies of certificates on 8th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Date of interview is 8th October 2015 at 11.00 a.m.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The number of vacancies are 07.
- The name of the position is Project Assistant.
- The name of the organization is Central Glass and Ceramic Research nstitute,
- Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Kolkata.
- The reporting time of the interview is 11.00 a.m.
online फॉर्म अप्लाई करे और UK में पढ़ाई करे और साथ में पाए Scholarship
Get more than 100 mock tests to practice for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC & other exams.