West Bengal ECL recruitment 2016 Trainee 50 Posts : Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) invites application for the position of 50 Trainee for schedule caste categories candidates and Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST). Apply before 20th January 2016.
Name of Post:- Trainee
Eligibility:- Senior secondary
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- 1000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th January 2016
Total no. of Posts:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Trainee should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 23 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of trainee should have senior secondary school examination board or intermediate examination board or its equivalent examination board from a recognized board or university / institute / college.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Trainee will be on the basis of marks obtained in the senior secondary school examination or intermediate examination board or equivalent examination board and written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of trainee should apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates and documents send to chief manager (P / recruitment). Eastern coalfields limited, Subhash more, at – Sanctoria, Post – Dishergarh, district Burdwan, West Bengal:- 713333 on or before 20th January 2016.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th January 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the candidate will be at West Bengal.
- The number of vacancies are 50.
- The name of the position is Trainee.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
- Medical leave up to 12 days for each year of training may be granted to the trainee.
- A medical certificate shall be necessary of the leave exceeds 2 days.