West Bengal government recruitment 2015 Supervisor 20 Post : Government of West Bengal (District Health and Family Welfare Samiti) invites application for the position of 20 senior treatment supervisor, data entry operator and various vacancies. Apply before 2nd November 2015.
Name of Post:- senior treatment supervisor
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma, +2 class
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17720/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Senior Treatment supervisor:- 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Bachelor degree or recognized board inspector curse. Certificate course in computer application.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 17720/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 22 years and should not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2015.
Data Entry operator:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have passed +2 class with Diploma in computer application or equivalent recognized by the Council of technical education / DOEACC.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 12560/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 22 years and should not more than 62 years as on 1st January 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of required certificates send to Office of the district tuberculosis officer (DTO), district health and family welfare Samiti (RNTCP), Howrah:- 711101 on or before 2nd November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 2nd November 2015.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should submit an application in the attached applications format.
- The number of vacancies are 20.
- The period f submission of application format is all days from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. for the period of 18th October 2015 to 2nd November 2015, Except 21st October 2015 and 1st November 2015.
- Candidate should have experience in the relevant field.