West Bengal government recruitment 2015 supervisor 69 Post : Office of the chief medical officer (West Bengal government) invites application for the position of 69 senior treatment supervisor, Lab attendant, medical officer and various vacancies. Apply before 30th November 2015.
Name of Post:- senior treatment supervisor, Lab attendant, medical officer
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma, HSC, MBBS
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17720/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 69 Posts
Senior treatment supervisor:- 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Bachelor degree or recognized sanitary inspector course. Certificate course in computer operation of minimum 2months. Permanent two Wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler. Government recognized degree / Diploma in social work or medical social work.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 17720/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years or less as on the 1st November 2015.
Lab Technician:- 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have higher secondary or equivalent with physics / chemistry and biology . Two year Diploma course in medical laboratory technology from any Indian recognized West Bengal government.
- Desirable:- Candidates having experience in handling cell Counter and HPLC machine.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16860/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years as on the 1st November 2015.
- Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by medical council of India. Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship. Diploma / MD public health / tuberculosis and chest diseases.
- Experience:- Candidate should have one year experience in RNTCP work.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 65 years or less as on the 1st November 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of all certificates send to the Chief Medical officer, Nadia and Secretary, District Health and family welfare Samiti, D.D.L Roy road, PO Krishna nagar, District:- Nadia, PIN:- 741101, West Bengal on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.