West Bengal government recruitment Data Entry Operator post : Office of the district Magistrate, Howrah invites application for the position of 05 Data Entry Operator on contractual basis and temporary basis. Apply before 16th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Data Entry Operator
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Data Entry Operator should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years as on 1st October 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Data Entry Operator should have possess a degree in Graduation with at least “O” level certificate in computer application or BCA / B.Tech / B.Sc. in computer.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Data Entry Operator may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to Establishment section, 1st Floor, Old Collectorate building, ½ M.G Road, Howrah:- 711101 on or before 16th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form is 16th September 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The tenure of the service is 01 year on contract.
- This can be renewed on satisfactory performance by the Finance department, government of West Bengal on recommendation of the district Magistrate, Cooch Behar.
- The age of the candidate should be as 1st October 2015.
- Annual increment benefit will be Rs 500/- for the first five years and then Rs 600/- thereafter.
- Application must reach the concerned office by 05.30 p.m. of 16th September 2015.
- The candidates who have submitted application in earlier occasion will have to submit fresh applications, if he / she is eligible as per latest guidelines of Finance department, government of west Bengal.