West Bengal Health Board recruitment 917 medical technologist in 2014: Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the post of Medical Technologist Cadre of the West Bengal Sub-ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Name of Post:- Medical Technologist
Total no. of Posts:- 917 Posts
- Medical Technologist (Lab) Gr. III: 718 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (X-Ray (Radiodiagnotics)] Gr. III: 208 Posts
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Gr. III:- 45 Posts
Eligibility:- 12th pass
Job Location:- West Bengal
Last Date:- 10th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for these posts should have the age between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Medical Technologist (Lab) Gr. III: Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Year diploma course in Laboratory Technologist recognized in the Government of West Bengal. OR One year diploma course in Laboratory Technology from any University/ Institution recognized by the Government of West Bengal; where basic qualification for undergoing the said course is B.Sc.
- Medical Technologist (X-Ray (Radiodiagnotics)] Gr. III: Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Year diploma course in Radiography (Diagnostics) DRD (Tech) recognized in the Government of West Bengal.
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Gr. III:- Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Year diploma in ECG Technology recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
Application Fee:- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (rupees one hundred & sixty) only either by Net Banking or Offline through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’. Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be acceptable. No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply can apply online through www.wbhrb.in. No Other mean and mode of accepting application online application will made from 17th February 2014 to 10th march 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.