West Bengal IICB recruitment 2015 Research Fellow 25 post : Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) invites application for the position of 25 junior research fellow. Walk-in-interview 4th November 2015.
Name of Post:- junior research fellow
Eligibility:- NET, DBT
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow should be 28 years as on 4th November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow should have NET – JRF (CSIR / UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT / DST / ICMR – JRF fellows.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 4th November 2015 from 09.30 a.m. in the Auditorium.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow may appear walk-in-interview with the documents (original as well as attested copies) Matriculation certificate in support of your date of birth degree certificate / diploma certificate / original reprint of all the testimonials regarding education qualification certificate / No objection certificate from the employer if employed / Final mark sheet of M.Sc. Examination / Documentary evidence of qualifying NET examination / one recent passport size photograph.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The vacancy code is 4011503.
- Date of advertisement is 14th October 2015.
- The engagement is purely temporary and therefore, does not confer any right / claim Implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualification will be reckoned as on the date of interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.
- Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for P.D. in AcSIR.
- The name of the project is IICN Ph.D. Programme 2015.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the condition may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 4th November 2015 from 09.30 a.m.
- The number of vacancies are 25.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.