Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 23rd May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Assistant Civil Engineer:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / WBSCTE or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by WBSCTE / AICTE with at least five years’ experience in the relevant field under Central Government / State Government / PSU / reputed Company.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 24000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2015.
Sub-Assistant Civil Engineer:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Three (3) years Diploma course n Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by WBSCTE / AICTE. Preference may be given to the candidate having working experience as Sub-Assistant engineer (Civil) in any Engineering Organization.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 18000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 1st January 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidate may apply with full Bio-Data which should include academic qualification and job experience along with identity proof send to the Managing Director, WBPH and IDC limited on or before 23rd May 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should apply for a single Post only.
- Last date of Receipt of Application is 23rd May 2015.
- No Application will be entertained after the stipulated date.
- Retired persons born on or after 1st April 1952 may also apply.
- Conveyance allowance and telephone allowance will be admissible as per the corporation.
- Probable location of the offices are at Kolkata, Durgapur and Siliguri.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.