04 Software Developers West Bengal Police – 24th March 2017
West Bengal Police recruitment 2017 apply for 04 Software Developers vacancies
West Bengal Police released new notification on their official website policewb.gov.in for the recruitment of 04 (four) vacancies for Software Developers. Job seekers should 24th March 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- West Bengal Police
Designation:- Software Developers
Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Official Web portal: policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Police jobs 2017 Alert
Software Developers: 04 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join West Bengal Police Software Developers posts should have First class MCA or M.Sc (IT/Computer Science) or BE/ B.Tech in Computer science.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per Rules
Selection Process:- West Bengal Police will be conduct the Personal Interview for Software Developers vacancy.
How to apply for West Bengal Police vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicant may apply prescribed application form to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 24.03.2017
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
West Bengal Police recruitment 2016-17 Software developer post :- West Bengal Police, applications are invited to fill up 02 vacancies of 02 senior Software developer on Contractual basis. Apply before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- senior Software developer
Eligibility:- MCA, MSC, BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of West Bengal Police organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MCA / M.Sc. in information technology / computer science or BE / B.Tech. in computer science .
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the email:- email@example.com on or before 29th September 2016.
Last date for the submission of application is 29th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age is relaxable for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates as per government rules.
- Applicants having passed VIII standard from a recognized university / educational institution and residing permanently in the LWE allocated areas in the district of Paschim Medinipore (InclusingJhargram Police District), Bankura and Purilla.
- Applications may be submitted either through online or offline modes for which the window will remain operative for the period from 10th March 2016 to 11th April 2016.
- For any query, please call the west Bengal police recruitment board at 033 – 2337 – 1402.
- The selection process by the West Bengal police recruitment is transparent and purely merit based.
- The applications are advised to beware of the un-scrupulous elements / racketeers touts who may misguide the applicants with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.