West Bengal Police recruitment 2016-17 Software developer post :- West Bengal Police, applications are invited to fill up 02 vacancies of 02 senior Software developer on Contractual basis. Apply before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- senior Software developer
Eligibility:- MCA, MSC, BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of West Bengal Police organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MCA / M.Sc. in information technology / computer science or BE / B.Tech. in computer science .
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the email:- email@example.com on or before 29th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 29th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age is relaxable for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates as per government rules.
- Applicants having passed VIII standard from a recognized university / educational institution and residing permanently in the LWE allocated areas in the district of Paschim Medinipore (InclusingJhargram Police District), Bankura and Purilla.
- Applications may be submitted either through online or offline modes for which the window will remain operative for the period from 10th March 2016 to 11th April 2016.
- For any query, please call the west Bengal police recruitment board at 033 – 2337 – 1402.
- The selection process by the West Bengal police recruitment is transparent and purely merit based.
- The applications are advised to beware of the un-scrupulous elements / racketeers touts who may misguide the applicants with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.