West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2015 Principal 72 Vacancies : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites application for the post of 72 Principal, Assistant Engineer and various vacancies. Application in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website are invites from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as are declared eligible by government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts.
Name of Post:-Principal, Assistant Engineer, Head Master, Assistant Botanist
Eligibility:-Master Degree, B.Ed., Degree
Job Location:-West Bengal
Last Date:-15th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:-72 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have a Master degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste / Schedule Tribes / Differently abled (Physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during recruitment. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned / relevant discipline in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Experience:-Associate Professor / Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching / research / administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be less than 40 years and should not be more than 55 years as on 1st January 2015.
Assistant Engineer:-21 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have a Degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 42000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2015.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years to candidates belonging to PWD communities.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking or challan of United Bank of India (UBI), SC / ST candidates of Wert Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11th May 2015 to 25th May 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.