Applications in the prescribed format given below are invited from Indian Citizens and such other Nationals as are declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director, Lecturer
Eligibility:- Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th November 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
1) Assistant Engineer:- 13 posts
- Qualification:- Degree in Civil or Agricultural Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent qualification.
- Desirable:- One year’s post-graduate practical training or study or research or practical engineering experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Age Limit:- not more than 32 Years as on 01.01.2014, relaxable for those who have been in the employment of the Central or the State Government or any statutory bodies recognized for the purpose by the Government and are not out of such employment for more than a year on 01.01.2014 to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment. This relaxation of age-limit will not be permitted to a candidate who has already appeared in the examination thrice.
2) Deputy Director:- 1 post
- Qualification:- Degree / Diploma in Textile Technology / Handloom Technology from a recognized University/Institute, 10 years’ practical experience in a responsible position in a Government Department / Undertaking / Reputed concern dealing with Textile Industry, Knowledge of Bengali – spoken & written.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of Export Market in the trade of Handloom/Textile Production/Hosiery/Readymade garments Industry.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Age Limit:- not more than 45 Years as on 01.01.2014, Relaxable at the Commission’s discretion for candidates having higher qualifications and / or longer experience than those prescribed and for persons holding substantive appointment under the Government.
Age Relaxation:- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession upto 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and upto 3 years to O.B.C. (category ‟A‟ or „B‟) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available upto 47 years for Persons with Disabilities. PROOF OF BELONGING TO S.C. OR S.T. OR O.B.C. OR PERSON WITH DISABILITY MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
Application Fee:- Candidates must enclose with the application a fee of Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred and ten) only by Indian Postal Order which MUST BE PURCHASED ON A DATE AFTER PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND ON OR BEFORE THE CLOSSING DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata. Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be accepted. No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fees. Candidates belonging to S.C./ S.T. of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities specified under Persons with Disabilities Rules, 1999 are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply:- Applications should be sent strictly by registered or speed post or under certificate of posting to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 so as to reach him on or before the closing date. Application may also be submitted personally between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days to the above address of the Commission’s office on or before the closing date.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.