West Bengal SSC recruitment 1131 Police Sub Inspector march 2014: Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationals as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for recruitment to the following post under various Regional and District Offices of Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made through a Written Test followed by a Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011:-
Name of Post:- Police Sub Inspector
Total no. of Posts:- 1131 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5400 – 25200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
Last Date:- 14th march 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2014 for general category or Unreserved category. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Qualification:- candidates should possess 10th from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam, Physical test and personality test.
Application Fee:- All categories of candidates except Scheduled caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with disabilities (of 40% and above only) Shall pay examination fees of Rs. 200/- and processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total Amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
How to apply:- candidates will be able to submit application through commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
ADDRESS: “The Secretary cum controller of Examinations, West Bengal Staff Selection commission, MayukhBhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091”.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- DEFECTIVE/ INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- XEROX/ TYPED/ PRINTED/ SCANNED COPY OF THE DOWNLOADED FORM WILL ALSO BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- THE OFFLINE APPLICATION FORMS DOWNLOADED FROM THECOMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in EITHER BY THE CANDIDATE OR BY THE AUTHORISED STAFF OF SAHAJ TATHYA MITRA KENDRAS, BEARING A UNIQUE NUMBER AND BAR CODE AND PRINTED ON BOTH SIDE OF A 75 GSM A4 SIZE PAPER ONLY SHALL BE ACCEPTED, OTHERWISE THE APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION WILL BE PURELY PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY AT A LATER STAGE.THEREFORE, CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE SHALL BE REJECTED STRAIGHT WAY IF FOUND NOT ELIGIBLE AT ANY STAGE, EVEN AFTER APPEARANCE IN THE EXAMINATION.
- CANDIDATES MUST ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS AS MAY BE GIVEN BY THE VENUE SUPERVISOR / INVIGILATOR OF THE EXAMINATION VENUE. IF THE CANDIDATE FAILS TO DO SO OR INDULGES IN DISORDERLY OR IMPROPER CONDUCT, HE / SHE WILL RENDER HIMSELF / HERSELF LIABLE FOR EXPULSION FROM THE EXAMINATION HALL AND / OR SUCH OTHER PUNISHMENT AS THE COMMISSION MAY DEEM FIT TO IMPOSE.
- A CANDIDATE WHO HAS BEEN REPORTED AGAINST BY THE VENUE SUPERVISOR OF THE EXAMINATION VENUE FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OR FOR HAVING ADOPTED UNFAIR MEANS AT THE EXAMINATION HALL WILL BE PUNISHED WITH CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE AND ALSO BE DEBARRED FROM APPEARING AT FUTURE EXAMINATIONS / SELECTIONS AS MAY BE DECIDED BY THE COMMISSION E PENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES / GRAVITY OF THE CASE.
- USE OF MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND ANY KIND OF ELECTRONIC GADGETS INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE WITHOUT GIVING AN OPPORTUNITY OF BEING HEARD.
- CANVASING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE IMMEDIATELY.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.