Name of post:- Stenographer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-42 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates Stenographer should have passed in Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal board of secondary education or its equivalent and Acquisition of knowledge in computer literacy.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of west Bengal staff selection commission (WBSSC) www.wbssc.gov.in from 18th November 2016 to 20th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 18th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th December 2016.
- The name of the organization is West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position isStenographer The posting of the applicant will be at West Bengal.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 4100/-.
- The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
- District wise and category wise break up of vacancies in detailed Ad.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.