Name of Post:- Monitoring staff
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Lakshadweep
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 28 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff should be as per zoological Survey of India (ZSI) rules..
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff should have following qualification:-
- Should have passed +2 class in science stream (Higher secondary).
- Should be physically fit not, not be advice to work in marine conditions.
- Should able to perform waterman ship of 10 minutes swim / float without swimming aids and complete 200 meter continues surface swim or 300 meter swim with mask fins and snorkel.
- Should be willing to take up SCUBA diving training.
- Should have a cordial nature and willing to work in a team.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff having following desirable qualification:-
- Previous experience of assisting scientist / accompanying scientist survey teams in coral reef studies.
- Bachelor degree in biology / environmental science / life science / related subjects.
- Possessing SCUBA certification.
- Experience in MS office application.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff may apply with CV / related certificates and training certificates send to Principal investigator, Long term Coral reef monitoring programme, Lakshadweep, Marine biology regional Centre, zoological survey of India, 130 Santhome high road, Chennai:- 600028 or a pdf copy of whole copy of certificates e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th November 2015.
- Date of interview is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.