Name of Post:- Monitoring staff
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Lakshadweep
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 28 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff should be as per zoological Survey of India (ZSI) rules..
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff should have following qualification:-
- Should have passed +2 class in science stream (Higher secondary).
- Should be physically fit not, not be advice to work in marine conditions.
- Should able to perform waterman ship of 10 minutes swim / float without swimming aids and complete 200 meter continues surface swim or 300 meter swim with mask fins and snorkel.
- Should be willing to take up SCUBA diving training.
- Should have a cordial nature and willing to work in a team.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff having following desirable qualification:-
- Previous experience of assisting scientist / accompanying scientist survey teams in coral reef studies.
- Bachelor degree in biology / environmental science / life science / related subjects.
- Possessing SCUBA certification.
- Experience in MS office application.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff may apply with CV / related certificates and training certificates send to Principal investigator, Long term Coral reef monitoring programme, Lakshadweep, Marine biology regional Centre, zoological survey of India, 130 Santhome high road, Chennai:- 600028 or a pdf copy of whole copy of certificates e-mail to email@example.com on or before 9th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th November 2015.
- Date of interview is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.