Name of Post:- research fellow
Job Location:- Lakshadweep
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Research fellow should be as per zoological Survey of India (ZSI) rules..
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Research fellow should have following qualification:-
- A first class MSC with major in marine biology / environmental or any life sciences.
- Must be willing to pursue a PHD through the project with –in 6-12 months of joining of the project,
- Should be physically fir not be adverse to work in marine conditions.
- Should be able to perform waterman ship of 10 minutes swim / float without swimming aids and complete 200 meter continuous surface swim or 300 meter swim with mask films and snorkel.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Monitoring staff having following desirable qualification:-
- Good statistical knowledge and ability to use statistical softare.
- Experience of working with a varied group of people and culture, especially research scholars in different scientist filed / volunteers and interns.
- Research experience in Coral reef studies.
- Possessing good communication skills.
- Possessing SCUBS certification.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Research fellow may apply with CV / related certificates and training certificates send to Principal investigator, Long term Coral reef monitoring programme, Lakshadweep, Marine biology regional Centre, zoological survey of India, 130 Santhome high road, Chennai:- 600028 or a pdf copy of whole copy of certificates e-mail to email@example.com on or before 9th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th November 2015.
- Date of interview is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.