59 INF DOU at Panagarh recruitment 2014 mazdoor vacancies: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the following post in Pay Band of Rs.5200/- 20,000/- + Rs. 1800/- (Pay band + Grade Pay) plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees:-
Name of Post:- Mazdoor
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Panagarh, West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts:- 94 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 to 25 years.
Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent Pass.
How to apply:- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary post. Registered /application in person will not be accepted. Candidates should prescribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST MAZDOOR OF UNIT 59 INF DOU PANAGARH” on the top on envelope while sending the application form to Comdt, FAD Panagarh, PIN- 900349, C/O 99 APO. If not superscribed on envelop, same will not be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Important Dates:- 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment News.
- Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
- To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one category of post, screening of applications will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR.
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interviews. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection /rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Commandant at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview.
- Recruiting authority will not be responsible for any casualties during the conduct of physical test.
- Any dispute in the Recruitment will be settled within jurisdiction of Kolkata Court.