For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. The Department of Posts comes under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The Postal Service Board, the apex management body of the Department, comprises the Chairman and six Members. The six members of the Board hold portfolios of Personnel, Operations, Technology, Postal Life Insurance, Human Resources Development, Planning respectively.
18 accountant and lower division clerk in Assam:- 4th September 2017
India Postal Circle released new notification for the recruitment of total 18 Senior Accountant, Junior accountant and lower division clerk vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 4th September 2017.
Govt Department :- India Postal Circle
Post Name:- Senior Accountant, Junior accountant and lower division clerk
Job Posting:- Assam
Deadline:- 4th September 2017
India Postal Recruitment 2017
Senior Accountant:- 05 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Accountant should have knowledge in all modules of MS office / MS word / excel.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Junior Accountant:- 05 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Accountant should have knowledge in all modules of MS office / MS word / excel.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 50 years as on 7th September 2017.
Selection Process:- Written Examination
How to apply for India Postal recruitment 2017:- Applicants may apply in format of application send with attested copies of certificates to the office of component authority, director or accounts, Assam Circle on or before 4th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 04/09/2017
Like Ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs