Name of Post:- laboratory attendant
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should be according to rules and guidelines of GOA rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should have passed HSSLC or its equivalent examination board standard.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant having working experience as laboratory attendant with good knowledge in handling of laboratory apparatus.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- in the favor of The Director of Research (Agriculture), Assam Agriculture University, Jorhat – 13 of nay nationalized bank.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant may obtain application form on payment of IPO of Rs 20/- in the favor of Research agriculture, AAU, Jorhat – 13 payable at AAU Jorhat and may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates and demand draft send to the Office of the Director, AAU, Jorhat – 13, on or before 12th December 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for receipt of application is 12th December 2015.
- The application forma may be obtained from the office of the under-signed on deposit of IPO of Rs 20/-.
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- One self – addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 5/- must be accompanied with the application.
- The last date of the receipt of application be the O/o the under – signed is 12th December 2015.
- No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification.