Name of Post:- Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver
Total no. of Posts:- 224 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, Diploma
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 18th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age upto 28 Years
Ramp Service Agent/ Ramp Service Agent(LG): 124 Posts
- Qualification:- 3 years’ Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (total 3 years) in Motor Vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter and Welder (ITI with NCTVT (certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education & Training of any State Government with one year experience), after passing SSC / equivalent examination with English and Local language, as one of the subjects.
- Pay Scale:- 1st Year : Rs.13,800/- per month, 2nd Year : Rs.14,950/- per month, 3rd Year : Rs.16,100/- per month.
- Walk – IN – Date:- 18th February,2014 from 0900 hours to 1400 hours. VENUE : Air India Limited, Training Centre, GSD Bldg, Next to Sahar Police Station and adjoin Gate No.5, Sahar Airport, Mumbai 400099.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver: 100 Posts
- Qualification:- Minimum SSC (Xth pass) with English as one of the subject. Local language as a subject in SSC would be preferred . Must possess valid HMV Driving Licence.
- Pay Scale:- 1st Year : Rs. 9,200/- per month, 2nd Year : Rs.10,350/- per month, 3rd Year : Rs.11,500/- per month.
- Walk – IN – Date:- 7th February, 2014 from 0900 Hrs. to 1400 Hrs. VENUE : Air India Limited, Training Centre, GSD Bldg, Next to Sahar Police Station and adjoin Gate No.5, Sahar Airport, Mumbai 400099.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis on the performance and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited payable at Mumbai, which is not refundable. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to apply:- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 1st January, 2014 are required to WALK-IN to the venue given above, on the date and time as indicated above, along with the Duly filled Application Form.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The short listed candidates must be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the position.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s), which could be between Rs.500/- to 1000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also be have to be borne by the candidate.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract can also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates called for Trade Test/Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/Semi- Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribed Walk-In date and time/not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/post will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1st January, 2014 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or brining political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.